Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolutions...

So, I am a little off my game; usually I have my resolutions planned out and ready to be tackled way before the "ten, nine, eight..." but I've been lazy, which I hope is not an omen of how this year will be... To be honest, I feel my laziness is soooo 2010, and I vow to be more diligent and driven this year. I want 2011 to be about tying up loose ends, doing those things that I told myself I was going to get around to, but for some reason never did. I will divulge these items to you as I identify them (there's the laziness again).

Item number one (identified in 2010, surprisingly): finish the half-read books on my bookshelf. That's right, I'm talking about you "The Hickory Staff". Nerdy confession: In my preteen years I had inherited a book from Piers Anthony's Xanth Series called Demons Don't Dream.... and loved it! I decided to give another novel from the Fantasy section a try, so I picked THS, but, alas, made it only 158 pages into this 737 pager.

No comments: